Contact Information

If you need to contact the NWR PTO:
1) send an email to;
2) Write a note, with the word “PTO” on the outside of the note or envelope, and send it in with your child to school;
3) Go to our North Windy Ridge PTO Facebook page to post a question or comment there. Follow the NWR PTO page here: